I'm back with a really great CBD Basil Infused Olive Oil for you all! What I love about this is it perfect for SO many dishes, salads, italian food, drizzled over veggies, chicken..the list seriously goes on and on. Wow your friends at a dinner party or create them just ahead of a party to give out little bottles as party favors!
This is easy and only takes a little patience and barely 15 minutes of your time, so enjoy & I hope you try this out for dinner this week!
- 2 cups pure olive oil
- 1 cup fresh herb leaves, stems removed
- 2 Droppers of Tincture ( I like to use our full spectrum Mint Tincture, it compliments Basil so well!)
- Add herb leaves, oil & tincture into a blender and blend until completely smooth.
- Add mixture to a medium saucepan and bring to a simmer over medium heat. Simmer for 45 seconds.
- Strain into a bowl through a fine mesh strainer without pushing down on the mixture.
- Strain again through a paper coffee filter into a medium-sized bowl. Let the filtered oil settle for a few hours, then pour it off the dark liquid in the bottom of the bowl, if there is any.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator, and use within 1 week.
I will be back on Friday with some CBD infused coffee tips & tricks for ya!
P.S. We still have FREE SHIPPING on orders over 50 dollars, so get to it & happy infusing!