- ½ cup lemon juice (about 2 lemons)
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 5 Droppers of Mint Tincture
- ¼ cup packed fresh mint (spearmint) leaves (about half of a ⅔ or ¾-ounce package)
- 3 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- ¼ teaspoon fine sea salt
- 10 twists of freshly ground black pepper
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients and blend until smooth. Taste, and add more salt and/or pepper if necessary. Use when ready, enjoy!
- This dressing will keep well, covered and refrigerated, for up to 1 week.
Thats it! Super simple, and super refreshing! If you like this please let us know on Facebook or Instagram, we would love to hear from you! Before I go, I just want to remind you we have the Discount code "fathersday" for 35% off your entire purchase, as well as FREE SHIPPING on orders over 50 dollars! Perfect time to stock up for dad, and yourself so you can follow along this summer with my infusing recipes!
See you Friday for some CBD Infused Mocktail & Cocktail recipes,