Early research suggests that CBD is an effective treatment for minimizing the inflammation experienced by asthma sufferers. It is well documented that CBD is a very potent bronchodilator and useful in the treatment of Asthma.
- The role of cannabinoids in the inflammatory modulation of allergic respiratory disorders, inflammatory pain, and ischemic stroke
- Allergen challenge increases anandamide in bronchoalveolar fluid of patients with allergic asthma
- Activation of cannabinoid receptors prevents antigen-induced asthma-like reaction in guinea pigs
- Endogenous cannabinoid receptor agonists inhibit neurogenic inflammations in guinea pig airways
- Bronchodilator effect of delta1-tetrahydrocannabinol
- Evaluation of Serum Cytokines Levels and the Role of CBD Treatment in Animal Model of Asthma