While there are not a lot of studies on how CBD affects the human body during pregnancy, we do know that CBD helps with many of the symptoms of pregnancy.
- Cannabidiol changes P-gp and BCRP expression in trophoblast cell lines
- Cannabidiol induces rapid-acting antidepressant-like effects and enhances cortical 5-HT/glutamate neurotransmission: role of 5-HT1A receptors.
- Cannabinoids in the management of difficult to treat pain
- Effects of abnormal cannabidiol on oxytocin-induced myometrial contractility
- The Endocannabinoid-CB Receptor System: Importance for development and in pediatric disease
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder: Potential Role of Endocannabinoids Signaling
- Lasting impacts of prenatal cannabis exposure and the role of endogenous cannabinoids in the developing brain
- Multiple Roles for the Endocannabinoid System During the Earliest Stages of Life: Pre- and Postnatal Development
- Regulation of nausea and vomiting by cannabinoids