Winterized, Decarbed Crude Oil
Why winterized Crude Oil buyers choose Kalbra Labs
- Fully Winterized, Decarbed Crude Oil
- Full Cannabinoid Profile
- Shelf Stable
- Overnight Delivery (call to confirm)
- Guaranteed grown in the USA, in small batches using organic methods
- Full lab data for potency, contaminants, terpenes and Certificate of Analysis (COA) included with each order
- Certified pesticide free & free of heavy metals
- Order 1 Kilogram to 500 Kilograms Monthly
Kalbra Labs CBD Oil delivers unmatched quality bulk CBD Oil, because all of our products are extracted with our own proprietary technology. In order to create an excellent product, manufacturers must select the best and most consistent ingredients. This makes bulk CBD Oil from Kalbra Labs the obvious choice for formulators and manufacturers who are interested in creating CBD products that are certified as both consistent and pure.
Proper winterization is an important step in creating a high purity extract.
Winterization is the removal of lipids from crude extract. Lipids are fatty acids that are also extracted from the plant. It is typically the next step after extraction.
Why winterize to remove lipids?
- Fats dilute the cannabinoid fraction, lowering the purity
- Fats can cause distillate to be less transparent hurting its value.
- In vape pens, they can burn on the coil and cause the pen to taste burnt.
The amount of fats picked up in the oil during extraction vary according to the extraction method used.
Kalbra Laboratories Oil has earned its reputation as the undisputed leader in manufacturing and distributing agricultural hemp-derived cannabidiol in the natural products industry. Manufacturers who want only the highest quality bulk CBD oil can expect their high standards to be met by Kalbra Labs CBD Oil.
Winterized, Decarbed Crude Oil is available for sale to:
- Food and Beverage Manufacturers
- Supplement and Vitamin Formulators
- Pet Product Manufacturers
- Topical and Skin Care Producers
- Vape product Producers